- I lost a total of 8 kilos in the span of a month. Yup! Ang dating ‘Obese 1’, ngayon ay ‘Overweight’ na lang. LOL! Friends have been asking me how I did it, but seriously, it’s all about lessening your food intake and eliminating those no-good eating habits (like those big bags of Cheetos, Doritos, Lay’s, etc.). Haha! It was tough at first, but you’d get the hang of it eventually. Wala pang exercise ‘yan! But to those who really know me and/or probably have been ardently reading this blog, you know that I’m not really dieting and there’s a totally different reason for this weight loss.
- Speaking of exercise, one of my resolutions for next year is to start engaging in marathons. Yep! Same as in the Philippines, marathons are also a big craze here in Singapore. One of my churchmates has been encouraging me to start training for it.
TamadBusy lang ako lately sa work and other stuff, but I will definitely find time.
- I just enrolled myself in a music school and will start having vocal lessons. This has been long overdue, and I think this is the perfect timing for this. You see, I’ve been a member of the Worship Team of our church for months now, and I’m a bit struggling because they put all guys in Tenor, and I’m not really a Tenor as my voice is too LOOOW to be a Tenor. I feel that I need some training and learn some of those ‘singing techniques’. C’MON!
- I went back to being active again in couchsurfing. Last week I hosted this guy from Poland for a day. He was on his way to meet up with friends and explore Yogyakarta in Indonesia, but decided to visit Singapore first. It was instant camaraderie, and I served as his tour guide. We explored some tourist attractions like the Esplanade, Merlion, Marina Bay Sands, and Clarke Quay, and devoured on some local nomnoms like stingray and chili prawns. I had some pretty good conversations with him also, and hopefully I could visit Poland one day.
- I’ve been really preoccupied with work, church activities, and other stuff lately that I don’t get to spend time anymore with some people I used to hang out a lot with. One is ‘The Eurasian’, so last week we decided to meet up and do some touristy stuff together. It was all fun! Later on we also met up with her cousin and all took the Hippo Tour Bus that roamed around Singapore.
- Have you ever felt that you’re bound to do greater things? I’ve been feeling this lately, and it’s like I’m being called for something that never in my entire life I would think of doing. It started with a prophecy (YES! A PROPHECY!), and I’m still reflecting on it and praying for discernment. I will discuss about this more in the future.
- Malapit na ang Christmas Party ng mga Pinoy Bloggers in Singapore! Woot! We've been planning it since that time I can't remember when. We already have a date and a venue, at marami pang kailangang asikasuhin like food, program, games, awards, etc. Hopefully maging successful, of course with the support of the other bloggers. So if you're a Pinoy blogger based here in Singapore, make your presence known! JOIN US!
- I need your support! Join my contest! It’s quite easy, and you have a chance to win cool prizes. CLICK HERE. :)